Our cannabis industry business directory is the best place to learn about and connect with cannabis companies. Find and compare service providers, producer/processors, and dispensaries in our growing list of categories. Do you own a cannabis business? Make new connections and expand your reach by creating a listing below.
Growers/Producers by state
- CaliforniaThe first US state to legalize medical cannabis is about to launch an adult use market in 2018. From SoCal to the Emerald Triangle, learn about the top growers in beautiful California.
- ColoradoLearn about industry-pioneering cannabis producers in Colorado, the first US State to legalize cannabis for adult use.
- WashingtonFind and connect with licensed I-502 producer/processors in Washington State. Washington legalized cannabis for adult use in 2013.
- Oregon Find growers operating in the legal medical & adult-use industries in Oregon. Oregon voted to legalize cannabis for adult use in 2014, and their market launched in 2015.
- NevadaLearn about cannabis brands and production startups in Nevada. Nevada's adult use market launched in 2017 and has seen explosive growth since its inception.
Dispensaries/Retailers by state
- CaliforniaLearn about and connect with the top dispensaries, retailers, and delivery services throughout California, home to the largest cannabis market in the world.
- ColoradoFind medical and adult use cannabis dispensaries operating in Colorado's market. Many Colorado retailers made history as the first adult use shops ever to open in the US.
- WashingtonLearn about the top I-502 dispensaries and retailers throughout Washington State, a market known for strict regulations on retail purchases.
- OregonFind dispensaries and retailers in Oregon, where adult use cannabis has been available since 2015. In Oregon, medical dispensaries are no longer open to adult use customers.
- NevadaLearn about the retailers and dispensaries making history in Nevada, one of the fastest-growing cannabis markets in the US.
Ancillary Products/Services nationwide
- Cannabis Investors Find the right angel investor or VC firm to partner with for your next cannabis industry start-up.
- Cannabis Business Lawyers Legal representation is absolutely necessary for producers and retailers who directly touch the cannabis plant.
- Consulting Firms Consultants can provide key insights on all aspects of your business that will save you hassle down the road.
- Real Estate Finding a cannabis-friendly location for your production or retail startup can be difficult. Real Estate agents/agencies can help you locate the ideal spot.
- Accounting Services Cannabis companies are likely to be audited, so using a professional accountant & bookkeeping service is recommended.
- Banking & Payment Processing Cannabis businesses have limited options when it comes to banking and payment processing: here are some services to consider.
- Working Capital Loans For entrepreneurs who don't want to give up their business to investors, a small business loan can help a startup get on its feet.
- Grow Lights Learn about the top indoor grow lights used by cannabis cultivators.
- Soil & Nutrients Find everything you need to grow ideal cannabis flowers, from your medium to the nutrients you use.
- Cultivation Equipment Learn about different cultivation technology & equipment manufacturers.
- Extraction EquipmentLearn about the various types of botanical extraction equipment that are available.
- Distillation Equipment Find everything you need to begin producing cannabis distillates, from full systems to individual components.
- Greenhouse & Light-Dep Explore different grow-site construction services and light-deprivation systems that are available to cannabis cultviators.
- Seed Banks Learn about specific strains and cultivars for your own breeding endeavors.
- Website Development Every business needs an online home. These companies can help build your digital presence.
- SEO & Social Media Keeping in touch with your customers through social media is one of the best ways to build a loyal following.
- Advertising Agencies Advertising can be especially difficult for cannabis companies: these firms can help growers/retailers establish themselves.
- PublicationsThere are a variety of magazines and publications that focus on cannabis cultivation, culture, and business.
- Public Relations Taking a proactive approach to your brand's media presence can help you establish yourself as a household name.
- Photo + VideoThere are a variety of publications that focus on cannabis cultivation, culture, and business.
- Security & Transportation For retailers and producer/processors who must operate on an all-cash basis, professional security and transport solutions are necessary.
- Staffing & Recruiting Recruiting firms can help you find the ideal employees to fill your open positions.
- Testing & Compliance Find cannabis testing labs & learn about testing equipment and methodologies.
- Business Software From POS, to seed-to-sale tracking, to industry data, business software is a must for every modern company.
- Packaging Solutions Find unique packaging manufacturers & equipment to do your own packaging.
- Cannabis Business Insurance Find insurance providers who can address the specific risks-management needs of your business.
- Events & Conferences Connect with other entrepreneurs and learn about the latest technology and industry trends at these cannabis trade shows & events.
- Trade Associations Collaboration is key if you want to build lasting business relationships: participate in trade associations to stay in the loop.
- Political Organizations Learn about and contribute to the political organizations that have fought the battle of legalization for decades.
- Training & Education Learn about the courses and certifications that are available to cannabis professionals.
- Tourism & Travel From museums to travel agencies, tourism is a rapidly-growing niche of the cannabis industry.
- Social Networks & Job Boards There are several cannabis-oriented social networking platforms and job boards catering to this industry.
- Medical Services & Resources Vaporizers are one of the fastest-growing consumer technology verticals.
- Vaporizer Brands Vaporizers are one of the fastest-growing consumer technology verticals: learn about different brands here.
- Hemp & CBD Products Find manufacturers and distributors of industrial hemp & CBD products for health, beauty, pets, and more.
- Online Headshops Find boutique online headshops and wholesale distributors of glassware, vapes, and other merchandise.
- Gear & Storage Find all of the unique gadgets & stash-boxes for cannabis connossieurs that the world has to offer.
- Apparel & Lifestyle Brands From apparel, to media, to consumer devices, these companies focus on cannabis identity.