Following the popular reception of Episode 1 of Canna Cribs, Growers Network went to Grow Op Farms, owners of the Phat Panda, Hot Sugar!, and Sticky Frog brands for the second episode of Canna Cribs. Grow Op Farms is a major cannabis producer in the state of Washington and Growers Network took the opportunity to document their growing process.
“Canna Cribs is our way of envisioning a professional, mature cannabis industry where processes are standardized and everybody is safe,” says Nick Morin, CEO. “We want to see the industry come out of the shadows and embrace the academic and business world. Our second episode focuses on Grow Op Farms, one of the largest producers in Washington, and how they are able to satisfy the market’s demands.”
Here is a list of products featured in this episode of Canna Cribs:
- Lights: Gavita 1000w E-Series 277-347v Complete Commercial Fixture
- Pots: Growers House Essential Fabrics
- Cloning Gel: Clonex Rooting Gel
- Propagation Plugs: Grodan Stonewool Macro Plugs
- Media: Coco Coir
- Camera Filters: Method Seven Camera Filters
- Dehumidifiers: Quest 506 Commercial Dehumidifier
- Carbon Filters: Can-Filter 1260 CFM
- Joint Roller: Futurola Knockbox 2 Cone Machine
- Trimming Bins: Trim Bin by Harvest More
- End User Bottles: Kush Bottles
Details for the next Canna Cribs episode are still in the works, but you can follow the Growers Network channel on YouTube to stay updated.
Growers Network is a private community for commercial cannabis professionals. To learn more, visit their website at http://growersnetwork.org/.